- . They get dispatched to emergencies in the hopes that they can provide some medical aid before paramedics arrive. When there are no calls to respond to, firefighters do the following:
- Preparing — Firefighters need to make sure they are ready at a moment’s notice. This involves checking that the trucks and equipment are always in good working order.
- Training — Firefighters are constantly required to learn new skills. This includes medical training as well as fitness and equipment training.
- Public Outreach — Firefighters sometimes speak at special events and cover topics ranging from exit drills in the 手机500彩票客户端 to wildfire safety.
- Reporting — Firefighters are required to document every incident they respond to, no matter what.
Firefighters do a alot of other things besides fight/battle fires. They help get people out of trapped cars after accidents, they help people get out if they get stuck in an elevator, they help people get out of many trapped situations, the sometimes animals too. The biggest misconception is that they ONLY fight fires. They do so much more.
Firefighters are also trained in medical stuff, so they often get dispatched along with an ambulance to administer first aid where possible. Other than that, they just hang out at the station.
Most of them eat and sleep.
What Do Firefighters Do Besides Fight Fires? When they are not on an active call, firefighters prepare written reports on emergency incidents, clean and maintain their equipment, conduct drills, and do fitness training. Many firefighters also provide public education on fire safety at schools and community events.
they create a fire to fight it
Firefighters are fighting fires, save lives and goods, and assist the community recover after natural or human produced disasters
Mostly cook and practice mashing their asses on a couch.
手机500彩票客户端 © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.